Complex Sentence Structure
Choose the correct answer.
1) And wouldn’t it be nice to live together; In the kind of world _______ we belong
(The Beach Boys “Wouldn’t It Be Nice?”)
2) And so I cry sometimes
______ I’m lying in bed
(4 Non-Blondes “What’s Going On?”)
3) You got to do _____ you should.
4) (We’re) caught in a trap, I can’t walk out; _______ I love you too much, baby
(Elvis Presley “Suspicious Minds”)
5) I know that you can love me; ______ there’s no one left to blame
(Guns ‘N Roses “November Rain”)
6) I just want you to know ____ I am.
(Goo-Goo Dolls “Iris”)
7) I swear _____ I really wanna know.
8) Feeling good was easy, Lord ______ he sang the blues
(Janis Joplin “Me and Bobby McGee”)
9) He’s plain ugly to me, and I wonder ___ he’s ever had a day of fun in his whole life
(Sheryl Crow “All I Wanna Do”)
10) There’s a lady ____ sure; All that glitters is gold
(Led Zeppelin “Stairway to Heaven”)